Thursday 11 December 2014

It's A Wonderful Life

The classic 1946 black-and-white Christmas film is now at Eden Court on 21st - 23rd and 26th of this month.  The film will star Jack Stewart and Donna Reed.  It just wouldn't be Christmas without a classic film such as this one.  I hope that you will see it and enjoy a heart full film. 


A link to It's A Wonderful Life on the Eden Court website:
https://www.eden-court.co.uk/whats-on/shows/it-s-a-wonderful-life-1


I hope that you all have a Merry Christmas. 

1 comment:

  1. You sure its Jack Stewart? This is one of my most favourite films and nay have to go watch it now that you have reminded me about it. Unfortunately I am out of the country so will not be able to come along, i have it on DVD though so thats the afternoon sorted.

    ReplyDelete